Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2010 … oh my

I don’t usually make New Years Resolutions because they never seem to stick and I’m not really a joiner, so while everyone makes them I’ll just happily wish in the new year while working a concert and hanging with my coworkers.

What I will tell you is that 2010 is already shaping up to be a crazy year for yours truly. I’m the new Marketing Chair for a children’s event that raises money for a local children’s hospital. I’m hoping to teach at least two classes in the spring on interview skills and resume writing. I have to find a new gym so that I can continue my 3x a week swimming routine that I’d like to maintain and so much more which is already in the works. So although I’m not hoping to get thin or start that diet that I’ve been meaning to start I have mapped out some of my year.

But never fear I do make resolutions I just like to make them on my birthday because that’s truly the start of a NEW year for me.

CW

No comments:

Post a Comment