Friday, May 07, 2010

Christy, 0 … Chipmunk, 5

Before you dive too far into this story let me set the stage. Close your eyes and think of the movie Jurassic Park and its jungle. Think of the scene where the poor worker is surrounded my Velociraptor. Do you see it? Two are flanking him; one is to the front of him. Now replace him with me at a picnic table. Do you see me? Now replace the Velociraptor with chipmunks, big fat ones, more Dale than Chip-like.

They are sneaking up at me; one has even crawled up onto the picnic table. He scurries over to me and puts his little paws on my book and peered over it at me. I scream, flip my book and the little guy goes flying those suckers are scary little rodents. I spent most of the trip inside the RV protecting myself.

Stupid chipmunks.

CW

No comments:

Post a Comment