Monday, November 15, 2010

On tonight's agenda - wine - computer and more wine

I needed a creative outlet - badly. All my energy has been going towards work, freelance gigs and volunteer projects. And although all those things are fulfilling I needed something that would allow me to do something that would stretch me creatively, but I also needed to be held accountable for finishing the project.

HELLO National Novel Writing Month!!! Thank you November for providing somthing for this weary soul to throw herself into and look I'm blogging again too. The novel is going to be a stinker because really I'm a poetry and short story writer, but damn it I will make my 50,000 word count goal by November 30th - even if it kills me.

The December will turn into editing month, January might be sharing month (if in December I don't cut out all but a couple of hundred of the 50,000 words November inspired, then February is put it in a draw for a while to see if after the glory of finishing wears off I still think it's a good book.

Oh the things I do to myself. But at least I've stop talking about stabbing myself in the eye.

CW

No comments:

Post a Comment