Thursday, March 17, 2011

Do Not Murder

There comes a time in everyone's life when they need to embrace new things. It doesn't matter what those things are the scope can be large, the larger the better. Now I'm not saying those new things should be illegal, I would not recommend murder for instance. Murder would be bad. Don't do murder.

I'm in the search of something new, something to embrace. April is script frenzy month at NANOWRIMO maybe I'll do that. Maybe I'll finally embrace all those poems I've written and see about forming some kind of book for them. Maybe I'll finish that kid's story for Chloe. Maybe, maybe, maybe.

Sometimes I feel lost in myself, feelings of being less than whole consume me. I'm at a roadblock. I either need to peel back my layers and expose myself or forever be lost in a maze of work-home-work-home-work-home.

CW

Yearly Goal Update: Goals 5; Christy 0

No comments:

Post a Comment